National Breweries Plc
National Breweries Plc is Zambia’s leading producer and distributor of Traditional African Beer. Our affiliation to Delta Beverages gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
SALES REPRESENTATIVE – MANSA/KASAMA
Reporting to the Sales and Distribution Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Market potential study collated and analysed by sales area
- Generate insights from analysis and In-trade execution gaps identified
- Identify Competitor activity and ascertain Customer needs
- Identify Volume / Market Share / In-trade execution gaps and prioritise
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly planning of volume targets
- Participate in the formulation and controlling of Distribution budgets and taking corrective action whenever necessary
- Accounting for all movement of trucks and trailers in and out of the plant to the market: with product, containers or empty.
- Maintaining and improving upon all systems of control (fulls, empties, DPRS), internal processes (departure compliance, order fill rat), execution, routing and scheduling
- Maintaining good housekeeping, vehicles in good aesthetic condition, and employees (subordinates) smart at all times.
- Ensuring that proper records are kept regarding distribution parameters, overtime, absenteeism, leave, vehicle records, and so on.
- Maintaining and improving upon all systems of control (fulls, empties, DPRS), internal processes (departure compliance, order fill rat), execution, routing, and scheduling.
- Customer service ethos implemented
- Customer relationships and leveraged
- Third party relationships optimized
- Corporate image maintained
- Reports completed and submitted timeously
- Performance management implemented
- Competence developed
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or Sales Management.
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Be computer literate
- Diplomatic but firm when required
- Must command respect
- Absolute integrity
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective communicator
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested persons should send their applications and CV’s not later than 11 February 2024 to;
The Human Resources Business Partner
National Breweries Plc
Sheki Sheki Road
PO Box 35135
Email address: [email protected]
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to & all attachments should be in a single PDF File. Kindly state the position in the subject line)