Website Sankhulani Services
We are a leading consultancy firm in the eastern part of Zambia
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all Financial Transactions, Taxation
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. Providing information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, and ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Experience with Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Minimum of a diploma in Accounting, FIC, ACCA, ZICA or any related field.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), or its equivalent is an added advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org