Website SCAW LIMITED
SCAW Limited is a Copperbelt based Manufacturing Company that was established in 1960. The Company seeks to employ suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill up the position of Sales Assistant on two years contract renewable depending on individual performance:
Overall Job Purpose
Provide the area sales team with effective administrative support to ensure achievement of assigned sales targets and company objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Provide all technical aspects of SCAW’s Products and provide post-sales support to customers.
- Responding to customer queries/enquiries, verifying customer requirements and issuing quotations
- Ensure all necessary sales administration tasks associated with selling the company’s products are carried out in an efficient, expedient and professional manner and in accordance with Company policies.
- Processing Purchase Orders and issuing the necessary sales transaction documents.
- Carrying out scheduled order reconciliations with customers
- Periodically updating customers on delivery schedules
- Verifying customers’ personal information such as payment details, physical addresses etc.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Compiling weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned in line with meeting organizational goals.
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate
- Diploma in Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering or its equivalent in a related discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the Foundry Industry.
- Good knowledge of SCAW’s products and services offerings.
- Strong administration skills – organised, thorough, and able to effectively leverage technology with attention to detail.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Word and Excel
- Knowledge of any Microsoft Dynamics Package and ISO systems will be an added advantage.
Only applicants who meets the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below or emailed to [email protected] not later than Saturday, 14th June 2021.
THE CORPORATE SERVICES MANAGER.
CORPORATE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
P.O BOX 20418
Or Email to [email protected]