Website SCAW LIMITED
Scaw Limited is a Copperbelt-based manufacturing Company specialized in the manufacturing of grinding media, castings products and industrial oxygen and acetylene, that was established in 1960.
The Company seeks to employ a suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual(s) to fill up the following position(s) on a two-year contract renewable depending on individual performance;
1. SALES ENGINEERS (4)
To represent, promote, sell and support the Scaw Brand by providing value adding solutions, receive customer orders and prepare them as well as making follow ups on clients’ needs/ quotes.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Increase sales of full range of Scaw products
- Increase process engineering services offered to customers making the branch an integrated solutions provider
- Service existing clients and develop new business
- Provide technical assistance and after sales service to clients
- Propose the various Scaw Products on various applications.
- Be proactive in seeking growth in all products
- Submit quotes and tenders as per customer requests
- Expedite client orders
- Gather market intelligence about customers, competitors, markets to help develop marketing and sales strategy.
Other attributes and Skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade Twelve with five O’ levels which must include English
- Bachelor of Engineering in Metallurgy/ Mechanical, BSc Production and Operations Management, BSc Marketing/ Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years’ Experience in Sales and Marketing (Manufacturing Industry)
Only applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below or emailed to [email protected] not later than 24th January, 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated to.
HEAD – MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING
CORPORATE SERVICES DEPARTMET
P.O. BOX 20418