Website SCAW LIMITED
Scaw Limited is a Copperbelt-based manufacturing Company specialized in the manufacturing of grinding media, castings products and industrial oxygen and acetylene, that was established in 1960.
The Company seeks to employ a suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill up the following position(s) on a two-year contract renewable depending on individual performance;
1. TRAINING OFFICER – PROCESS/OPERATIONS (01)
The purpose of this role is to design, Coordinate, organize and facilitate learning and development solutions and events in the Production and Technical Department.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Evaluate Employee performance to gauge where skills are lacking
- Create training programs to address skill gaps in employees
- Prepare learning materials for programs
- Liaise with Learning institutions
- Develop onboarding programs for new employees
- Conduct surveys to gauge the effectiveness of Training programs
Skills and Competencies
- Analytical Skills
- CAD Software or any Simulation Software
- Technical Skills
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Excellent technical report writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Full Grade Twelve (12) Certificate with Five (05) Credits better.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgy, Industrial Engineering or Equivalent.
- Certificate in Teaching Methodology or better
- Prior experience as a Trainer in a reputable Company preferably in Foundry business or relevant mining related company.
- Knowledge of various teaching methods and approaches
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below or emailed to [email protected] not later than Friday, 10th June, 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated to.
HEAD – MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING
CORPORATE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
P.O. BOX 20418