Chudleigh House School
CHUDLEIGH HOUSE SCHOOL
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following position:
- To provide a confidential and personal service to the Head teachers.
- To maintain the efficient running of the school office, acting as a personal assistant to the Head teachers and administrative service to other staff, including the Executive Director
- To be a prime point of reference for pupils and parents if they require information or have a concern, in the absence of the Head teachers.
- To assist in the admissions process through to enrolment, liaising effectively with all parties involved in admissions, and addressing enquiries.
- To assist in the process of Secondary transition.
- To liaise, with other school staff and others outside the school, particularly parents, professional associations and the local community, in a highly professional manner, providing a quality front of house service and representing the high standards of our School.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE COMPUTER LITERATE
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION – DIPLOMA
MUST HAVE 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A PRIVATE SCHOOL
Chudleigh House School “Towards a brighter future”
Bag CH 10, Plot 11289, East Road, Chudleigh, Lusaka Zambia
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org