Job Title: Tracking Coordinator
Reporting to: Administrative Director
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE POST
In charge of the Quality Control of the Control Rooms and the data captured in our TMS and Onsite system. This role will positively contribute to the effective production, distribution and delivery of tracking reports and information, the upkeep and accuracy of the Tracking Monitoring system, and contribute to the development of e-enabled processes/systems and providing proactive tracking support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Tracking of truck movements and ensuring all trucks are accounted for and updated in the system.
2) The timely and accurate production and delivery of scheduled and ad hoc management information reports in line with agreed reporting standards
- Monitor the quality and accuracy of the daily tracking reports by the effective audit/update of TMS
- Verify the processed data
- Conduct maintenance on the System ensuring all records are accurate, relevant, and support the production of high-quality reports
- Ensure all information is loaded onto TMS according to the ITE received
- Ensure ITE’s are received for all trucks
- Ensure all client specific codes such as file numbers, order numbers are obtained and added onto TMS
- Ensure all trucks are offloaded at the end of the trip
- Always ensure a clean system by removing duplicates/wrong entries/non escorted trucks are taken off the reports
- Carry out database housekeeping duties
- Investigate and solve problems with data
3) Attend to client queries in a timely manner
- Responsible for all queries from clients
- Ensure corrections on reports based on queries received.
4) Ensure timely production of the following reports
- Daily Tracking Reports
- Compile monthly trip reports for invoicing for all countries/entities
- Monitor timely standing day and extra charges information as and when it happens and forward for invoicing
- Weekly and monthly Truck Volume report per client and route
- Monthly Timesheet report
- Monthly Convoy Finance report
5) Training on the correct usage of TMS and Onsite
- Write and maintain a functional TMS instruction manual
- Train Control Room staff on how to work with TMS and Onsite
Excellent IT skills, databases, MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
Combination of experience and training (certificate/Diploma level) which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Able to function calmly amid a crisis.
Submit your application cover note demonstrating why you are the best candidate & and updated CV only via email to: [email protected].
Closing date for submission of Applications: 17th September , 2022
Note: You must be available for Interviews at short Notice.