Roland Imperial Tobacco
A Reputable Company seeks to recruit 4 Security Personnel. The Security Personnel will be primarily focused on enforcing and maintaining security within company premises ensuring that both Company Personnel and property are safe.
Reporting To: Human Resource Officer
- Patrol industrial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
Experience: Strictly 1- 2 years working with a recognized security company
Education: minimum of a grade 12 certificate
Physic: Good health and physically fit
Age: 27- 40 years
To Appy for this Job email your CV to [email protected] or deliver in person to the Human Resource Officer Roland Imperial Tobacco Plot No. F397A / A/D/TT off Kafue Road Lamasat Industrial Park, Makeni, P.O BOX 32644, Lusaka Zambia. Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
To apply for this job email your details to Lamecknyirenda53@gmail.com