Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified members of staff with relevant experience for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Operations Division under the Facilities and Premises Department to be based at Head Office:-
SECURITY COORDINATOR (X1)
To ensure effective planning and coordination of the physical security of staff and Bank properties/assets.
Under the supervision of the Security Administrator, the following are among the Job
- To liaise with the engagement of suitable Security companies and ensure effective service delivery
- To ensure adequate security at all bank premises by overseeing access control process at bank premises
- To ensure all security installations including; camera systems, alarm systems and access controls are functional and well maintained at all Bank premises
- To respond appropriately to security emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and provide effective solutions
- To prepare and submit all relevant security incident/system reports
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by management
- External: Security companies, Security equipment installation, supply and maintenance companies.
- Internal: All Divisions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Information Technology/Networking or any other relevant subject
- Degree in a relevant subject is an added advantage
- Five (5) years experience in security operations and systems management
- Experience in CCTV & access control management is an added advantage.
- Discipline certifications is an added advantage
JOB CORE COMPETENCIES
- Investigation skills
- Ethical/high personal standards
- Team work
- Drive for results
- Risk Management
- Attention to detail
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizing skills
All applications MUST have an application/cover letter, copies of qualification certificates including Grade 12 and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to [email protected] no later than Friday, 26th January, 2018.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.
Zanaco provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment (women are encouraged to apply).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com