ZAMBIA’S #1 FISH!
Yalelo is seeking Two (2) highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individuals with a passion for customer service in the role of Security Supervisor.
At Yalelo, we work in a fast-paced environment where to detail and proactive initiative is critical to the success of the business, The primary purpose of this role is to provide warehousing & logistics distribution and maintenance and delivery of fish commodity and other goods in accordance with agreed
customer service levels.
The Right-Fit candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Work independently and within a team;
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain composure under pressure in a fast-paced
- Professional work ethic and not afraid of hard work
- Manage Access control, goods movement & site stock loss prevention from warehousing, transit, stores, and lake.
- Ensure timely reportingm adequate guard deployment and effective supervision.
- Maintain professional conduct preventing sabotage and assets theft.
- Motivate and build Strong teams that will aim for the same goals.
- Industrial SecurityManagement
- Certificate in Security Management
- 3 years of experience in the military, police, or private security is required.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Disciplined, Honest, Proactive, Resourceful, Tactful
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
If you meet these requiretnents, Yalelo wants to hear from you today! Only email applications will be accepted. Email your application letter and your CV to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIVING EMAIL APPLICATIONS IS 10/11/2018