MaryBegg Community Clinic
POSITION: SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (1)
LOCATION: SOLWEZI (OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH)
PURPOSE OF ROLE
The Occupational Health Administration Officer is responsible for managing and maintaining the administration function of the Occupational Health service and provide support to the Occupational Health team and clients. This includes collating and inputting data on to systems and general administrative support to the Occupational Health Department
- Ensuring Occupational, Health systems are maintained in compliance with the Mary Begg standard operating procedures
- Implementation of the Occupational Health management plan and monitoring compliance with the plan
- Develop and maintain the organisations occupational health systems
- Maintaining audit documentation and records and submit to supervisor
- Participating in mandatory occupational health training sessions
- Maintain a high level of client privacy and confidentiality to all times
- General administrative support to the Occupational Health Department
- Ensure client’s data is collated and input on the department’s system and retrieval of client’s information both paper and electronic based
- Handle enquiries for staff and clients, and other general issues
- Using the computerised appointment system, book clients into the Occupational Health clinics and ensure that staff/clients receive timely information about their appointments
- Monitoring and reporting on accuracy of data and relay information accurately
- Ensure occupational health work activities, programmes and initiatives, policies, procedures and processes are followed as appropriate
- Coordinate client requirements in line with contract and agreed turnaround times including scheduling of appointments, correspondence with employees, managers, HR etc.
- Ensure appropriate channels of communication are established and maintained between staff members and client as appropriate and in a professional manner
- Be responsible for ensuring departmental communication in respect of meetings, reports, and activities is kept up to date and relevant staff updated as appropriate
- Apply and follow company processes and procedures as applicable
- Willing and able to undertake non-OH related administrative support tasks as assigned by supervisor
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate
- Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration or Social sciences.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint Presentation).
- 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent team working skills
HOW TO APPLY
Follow the link below and attached a detailed CV.
(we will ask for original certificates and registrations if called for interview).
Closing date: 16th February 2019.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks after the closing date, kindly assume that your application was not successful.