Website Laura and Partners
To provide comprehensive input to human capital advisory service delivery. Major components of delivery include recruitment, compensation surveys, job evaluation, performance management, human resource audits, organizational design and other human resource activities and report writing.
The position holder will also supervise a team of associates on a project by project basis and will be required to stand-in for the Assistant Manager.
- Supervisory skills and experience
- Analytical competencies
- Comprehensive understanding of HR principles, techniques and procedures
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills with a service-oriented mindset
- Expected to have excellent follow-through
- Ability to readily adapt to different priorities and people
- Act with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Work experience of at least 4 years of HR experience (as Generalist or Business Partner)
- Must be computer literate
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate with a minimum of five credits (with Mathematics and English)
- Business Degree/Public Administration/Human Resource Management or Relevant Field with membership to the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management.
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com