Pursuing the frontiers of knowledge
The Council Of Mulungushi University invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following
Senior Infrastructure Development Officer (Re-advertised)
Job Purpose: To head the infrastructure development section, hands on work to design, plan and implement the Universities network and server infrastructure with a team of network and systems administrators.
- Designing, configuring and implementing the University’s ICT systems and services such as, the
University computer network, domain controllers, DNS, web servers , e-mail environment , etc
- Designing, implementing and maintaining the University physical and virtual server infrastructure
- Developing backup strategies and recovery plans for the ICT infrastructure under your control
- Designing and deploying new computer labs , servers and other networking equipment
- Coordinating efforts in the infrastructure development section of the ICT department on a daily basis
- Full Grade 12 Certificate with 05 Credits or better
- A professional with minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Professional Certificates in COBIT, MCSA,CCIE
- Six years hands work experience in similar position.
How to Apply: –
If you meet the above requirements and personal specifications apply to the following address, clearly
indicating your earliest available date, contact cell numbers and email addresses of (02) Professional
referees and one (01) character refereewhich are active to:-
P O Box 80415
Closing Date:- The closing date for receipt Of applications shall be 30th June, 2018.