ZAMBIA FORESTRY AND FOREST INDUSTRIES CORPORATION LIMITED
The Zambia Forestry and Forest Industries Corporation Limited (ZAFFICO) is a parastatal organization responsible for establishing and managing exotic forest plantations in the country. The Corporation’s mission is to establish and sustainably manage forest plantations and supply quality wood and other forest products to its clients.
In pursuance of its mission, the Corporation is inviting applications from suitably qualified ard experienced candidates for the under listed position:
2.0 SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR (1 POSITION) (PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE)
2.1 JOB PURPOSE
To carry out internal audit tasks with a view to highlighting malpractices, safeguard Corporation financial resources and assets and ensure compliance with set internal procedures.
2.2 MAIN DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB HOLDER
- Evaluates cornpliance to internal Accounts and policies and reports to Management the effectiveness of internal control systems.
- Reports on completeness and accuracy of debtors ledgers identifying weaknesses in credit control policies for remedial action.
- Undertake investigations of unusual situations
- Carries cut audit assignments which are more detailed and ensures that findings are correctly compiled and discussed with officials concerned.
- Prepares reports on audit fincings highlighting irregutrities and weaknesses and recommend course of action aimed at making improvement.
- Carries out special assignments such as physical stocktaking cash imprest account, spot checks and submits findings to the Chief Internal Auditor.
2.3 MINUMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Full ACCA/CIMA
- Five (5) years’ experience
Interested candidates may submit their application letters, copies of relevant academic certificates and curriculum vitae indicating contact telephone or cell number’s, names and contact addresses of traceable referees and copies of other credentials to the acdrcss below:
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCE
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday 20th April 2018 at 17:00 hours.