Website Cavendish University Zambia
Cavendish University – Zambia is inviting applications from suitably qualified people to fill the position of senior lecturer in the School of Business and Information Technology. The lecturer will be answerable to the Heads of Department. The overall purpose is to give lectures to students attending the MBA program and other business and management programs.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Give lectures to students attending postgraduate programs.
- Spearhead the review and improvement of all undergraduate programmes.
- Bring new innovation, creativity in research and consultancy, workshops, and seminars.
- Manage students by the timely delivery of lectures, giving them assignments.
- Manage and coordinate the administration of examinations and continuous assessments.
- Attend to matters relating to the academic affairs of students within the School.
- Join the academic team in the sourcing of faculty staff and the other resource materials for the School.
- Develop teaching materials and other teaching aids that will ensure that programs run smoothly and effectively.
THE PERSONNEL SPECIFICATIONS
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Assertive and confident
- Very good organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Team player and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Willing to work long hours.
- Able to handle conflicts.
- Substantive academic stature with a Ph.D. in business related studies
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in similar capacity or, industrial experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in computer application systems and database.
- Applicants must have very good management and administrative skills.
- Unquestionable professional integrity, stature and abilities.
- Ability to function under pressure.
Interested candidates should send their applications together with copies of educational and professional certificates and Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees to the undersigned by 31st October, 2017.
The Human Resource Director on email; [email protected] Kindly note that only electronic applications will be accepted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org