Job Title: Senior Manager Revenue Assurance and Fraud Mitigation
- To monitor major revenue streams in order to prevent leakages and fraud and to ensure compliance with regulatory frameworks and MTN financial management processes.
- Develops a revenue assurance framework that encompasses the elements of people process, tools and Measurement to deliver revenue Assurance strategy.
- Translates Finance business plan into operational plans ensuring alignment of these to MTN Policy and revenue assurance practice and drives the execution thereof taking corrective actions where necessary.
- Develops and implement control to ensure adherence and compliance to policies and procedures pertaining to revenue Assurance.
- Develops, implements and maintains control and reporting system/process to highlight major revenue and cost streams.
- Effectively manages the development of direct reports, effectively linking performance management, learning & development, talent management and the MTNZ Employee Value Proposition to achieve optimum performance.
- Degree-Finance/Business Administration.
- ACCA or equivalent.
- Grade 12 certificate.
- At least 5 years experience in telecommunication industry with at least 2 of these in revenue Assurance/Audit.
- Strong understanding of telecom revenue cycle, processes, network elements and systems involved.
- Experience in working on billing systems, IN and network elements additional post grad and financial exposure(reengineering/systems perspective).
Applications should be e-mailed to [email protected]
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application.
Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting applications is 17/01/18
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com