Website Sentinel Kabitaka
Engage Enlighten Empower
Educore Services is seeking a suitably qualified and enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of Primary teacher. The successful candidate will be based at Sentinel Kabitaka School, Solwezi. The Primary Teacher should commence no later than 1stJanuary 2021.The appointee will report to the Headteacher and directly contribute to all areas of teaching and learning as well as supporting in other areas such as boarding.
Sentinel Kabitaka is part of the exciting and ambitious educational establishment in the North – Western Province of Zambia catering for children from Nursery to IGCSE. The school delivers examinations in both ECZ (Grades 7 & 9) and the Cambridge curriculum to IGCSE (Year 11).The school, which is a part of the Educore Services group of schools, offers a holistic education and aims to be especially strong not only in academic achievement but sport, outdoor pursuits and the performing arts.
Main Purpose of the Job
To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate. To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- A high level of inter-personal skills and teamwork.
- Have exemplary teaching skills and innovation.
- Teaching and learning skills that will inspire, motivate and challenge children and fellow teachers alike.
- IT skills including use of white board, school apps and websites that enhance teach-ing and learning.
- Must be a skilled communicator and a community-oriented person.
- An up to date knowledge of the Cambridge Curriculum and some knowledge of the International Primary Curriculum.
- Energetic and dedicated.
- Skills that involve resilience, accountability, respect for others and integrity.
- Be a life-long learner.
- Must be able to teach all elements of KS2 using 21st century methodology.
A covering letter and CV with 3 contactable referees must be sent to: [email protected] with the subject: SKAB Primary Teacher January Application.
Closing date: 12/ 10/ 2020
Due to Educore Services’ commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and criminal record.