Website Serene Gardens Limited
Serene Gardens Kitwe
Serene Gardens Kitwe seeks to employee a Lodge Supervisor who is energetic, service-oriented individual who will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the lodge to ensure guest expectations are exceeded and a consistently high standard of customer service and cleanliness is maintained.
- Lead, supervise, co-ordinate and monitor Housekeeping, maintenance and service staff
- Assign and review the work for all staff
- Lead, train and coach new staff in job duties, safety procedures and lodge policies
- Create shift schedules and co-ordinate activities with other departments Greet and welcome guests, provide lodge orientation
- Evaluate performance of staff and provide feedback to manager
- Resolve customer complaints and other work-related problems
- Ensure smooth operation of the lodge.
- Maintain the Lodge inventory and order new items as needed.
- Adherence to standard operating procedures for all departments.
- Personally carry out housekeeping duties in the case of any form of emergency/urgency, and or shortage of staff.
- Examine the building/area so as to determine areas that need repairs and/or maintenance.
- Record and keep data regarding work assignments, and also prepare reports on a routine basis.
- Responsible for issuing work equipment and supplies to the housekeeping staff/workers.
CANDIDATE Must have
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits of better
- Must have 2 year experience working in the hospitality industry with good understanding of housekeeping
- Must have a certificate or diploma in general Hospitality
- Must be conversant with Microsoft office
- Good personnel management, Lodge management and good reporting skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Proven experience of lodge supervisor
- Valid driver’s license
- Communicate excellently both written and spoken, ensure smooth running of all lodge activities
Only candidates who meet the above requirements should send their cover letters and CVs in pdf format to [email protected] and Copy to [email protected] not later than 20th November 2022(17hrs). Please include your salary expectations in your cover letter
Ladies and Kitwe residents are highly encouraged to apply for this job and only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to for interviews.
Please ensure that you include your salary expectations in your cover letter