DIGITAL MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
A fast-growing company specialised in medical scheme administration is looking to hire an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing and Communications Officer to join their marketing and sales team. As a Digital Marketing and Communication Officer, He/she will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy and communications.
To develop and implement Digital Marketing and Communications plans and ensure a positive brand and corporate image to support the company in achieving its revenue and growth objectives.
- Develop the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement and manage digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Website)
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing on various digital platforms, this will require graphic design skills and software management.
- Manage the design and production of marketing materials (fliers, roll-ups, posters) to support the sales team
- Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms to help evaluate marketing efforts and increase sales
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
- Identify key influencers and potential partners to help amplify the Company’s brand
- Excellent verbal communication skills and presentation skills to pitch products to clients
- Develop and implement media buying campaigns (Radio adverts, Press conference)
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED (must have basic knowledge and be willing to learn)
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Content Research and Writing
- Graphics Design
- Video and Animation
- Content Posting And Scheduling
- Inbox and Comment Handling
- Basic Boosting
- Social Listening and analysis
- Excellent public speaking, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate with at least 5 credits
- Minimum Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Mass Communication/PR Studies
- Certification in Digital Marketing/ Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Paid Advertising
- Copywriting or Content Creation Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Minimum 3 years of Digital Marketing and Communications experience.
Please apply with just one document in PDF or word format.
Do not attach ID or education documents.
The document should have:
Your application letter.
2-3 Content samples
The application email subject should be the word CONTENT.
Your application letter must state which of these you believe you are most suitable for.
Content Research and Writing
Video and Animation
Content Posting And Scheduling
Inbox and Comment Handling
Social Listening and analysis
Your application letter must answer the following questions:
What is the difference between content creation and copywriting?
What factors do you personally consider before creating a piece of content? Give 2-3 samples of your work.
What were the last 3 books you read?
Interested persons who meet the job requirements should email their application letter and CV to [email protected] Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 20th March, 2023