SGC INVESTMENTS LTD
SGC Investments Ltd Transport Division with its Head Office and workshop in Ndola is looking to employ a Logistics Planner, and will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
Requirements and Qualifications
For you to qualify for the above position, you must have the following qualifications:
1. Full grade 12 certificate
2. Advanced Diploma/Diploma in Logistics/Transport Management
3. 3 years’ experience in transport and logistics in a reputable transport company performing tasks such as logistics loading planning, fleet allocation, routing and scheduling
4. Well-developed planning skills, sound verbal and written communication, knowledge of transport Management system and proficiency in excel, problem solving ability, customer centric with a cost -conscious focus.
5. Export planning experience in shipping/clearing and forwarding
6. Knowledge in Sales and Marketing is an added advantage
Applicants that meet the above requirements must submit their applications physically enclosing all the above outlined requirements to:
The Human Resources Manager,
P.O Box 230135, Ndola or email them to [email protected] by close of business on 05.01.2023.