SHERBOURNE FARMS LIMITED
Sherbourne Hotels invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of a Lodge Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and co-ordinate staff and operations
- Investigate and handle all customer complaints effectively
- Provide effective leadership to lodge team members
- Insure that all guests have an excellent staying experience
- Compliance with all legal requirements by ensuring that all necessary registrations are completed.
- Ensure that all activities in respect of servicing guests run smoothly
- Keep and update relevant documents and records
Create reports for senior management
- Supervise and co-ordinate various tasks like house keeping, F&B, room service, front office and other routine operations.
- Full grade 12 certificate
- Degree in hospitality management
- Computer literate
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written)
- More than 6 Years work experience as a manager
- Must be familiar with the marketing system in this industry
- Ability to work long hours when required