Website Signifide Group International
Junior Software Developer is a new position we have created to grow and harness software development talent in Zambia. This role has been created specifically for young talented Zambians who have exemplary coding and UX skills with a yearning to support design and delivery of digital solutions for Zambia. We have purposefully designed a growth potential opportunity into multiple countries’ support. We are looking for a young, talented, hardworking Zambian to join our team of equally young committed Africans, working and delivering on African digital solutions at scale.
Are you a young Zambian (below 25 Years) with excellent knowledge of basic programming languages, ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment? Then we are looking for you to grow into a top-class Software Developer with the ability to support the design team while continually improving your coding and design skills.
You will work with a development team, writing and maintaining codes for web and app based applications. As a junior software developer, your primary responsibilities are to learn the codebase, work on small bug fixes, and participate in paired programming with mid-level and senior developers. You will immediately take charge of coordination’s of functionality of the various digital solutions deployed in the Zambian Market -including but not limited to
- E-commerce backend support
- Digital Marketing
- Management of Social Media Sites
- Graphic Design
- Image quality control
This is not a task oriented role, but one where we will provide an opportunity for growth and proof of ability to handle greater challenges in software development.
Young Zambians with ‘mad’ coding skills and with proven track record for completion of projects – both web and android, are specifically encouraged to apply.
- Basic knowledge of Content Management System Frameworks: Bootstrap, Laravel, WordPress among others is a big plus.
- Proven Experience using Adobe Graphic Tools
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of MySQL databases and operating systems.
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent English Grammar is an added advantage.
This is an URGENT RECRUITMENT and only candidates with immediate availability are encouraged to apply.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED AND INVITED TO INTERVIEW BY EMAIL ON 24TH DECEMBER 2020
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD ON 30TH DECEMBER 2020