Website Signifide Group International
Location: Lusaka, Zambia (KALINGALINGA, MTENDERE, KAMWALA, SOWETO, COMESA)
Reporting: Reports to Business Advisors
Eligibility: Ability to work and spend time in one of the locations.
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
Functions of the position:
- Selling Kinda trade platform and services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Develop an understanding of market needs for Kinda platform and close out sales product to potential user.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
This is an URGENT RECRUITMENT and only candidates with immediate availability are encouraged to apply.
Send applications to [email protected]
Include one of the following preferred locations of work (KALINGALINGA, MTENDERE, KAMWALA, SOWETO, COMESA)
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED AND INVITED TO INTERVIEW BY EMAIL ON 29TH DECEMBER 2020
PHONE INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD ON 30TH DECEMBER 2020
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org