Silver Maple College of Education and Health Sciences
The role requires that the successful candidate impacts knowledge in the student’s accordance to the school curriculum
1. Meeting students individually to discuss progress.
2. Planning teaching, including lectures.
3. Interviewing potential students.
4. Pursuing research.
5. Developing curriculum and course materials that can be used across a number of platforms
6. Setting and grading assignments, tests, and exams.
1. Bachelor of science in nursing
2. 2-3 years working experience
3. Recommendation letters from employer
4. Valid practicing licence.