Silverest Gardens Housing Complex
The Community Changes The City
- Responsible for the organization and management of the construction site, production command and coordination.
- Assist the project manager to make the corresponding plan and coordinate the allocation of resources, and be responsible for the work results within the scope of post authorization.
Familiar with project planning, project arrangement, specific implementation of the preparatory work of the project.
- Coordinate and deal with the relationship between departments, maintain harmonious communication, to meet the smooth development of business.
- Be responsible for the management of on-site water, electricity and fire protection facilities.
Organize and coordinate construction progress as planned, and urge responsible engineers to carry out business as planned.
- Site project schedule management and acceptance to ensure construction quality.
- Assist the company to deal with major quality and safety accidents.
- Organize and hold regular construction meetings, coordinate the construction cooperation between each team.
- College degree or above, major in construction engineering or related engineering.
- At least 5 years working experience in construction management, technical management. Experience in leading a team to complete projects alone.
Chinese language background is preferred.
The probation period is three months, and the salary will be discussed in person. The salary after becoming a permanent employee is determined by the personal performance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com