Silverest Gardens Housing Complex
The Community Changes The City
- Overall planning of the company’s human resources strategy.
- Formulate and improve human resource management system and policies.
- Provide suggestions on human resource strategy and organization construction to senior decision makers.
- Dealing with human resource problems in the process of company management.
- Organize the recruitment, appointment, training, transfer, assessment, promotion, reward and punishment of the company’s employees.
- Formulate employee welfare policy and organize performance management and assessment.
- Bachelor degree or above in human resources, management or related major.
- Trained in human resource management.
- More than 3 years related working experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Familiar with office software and related personnel management software.
- Chinese language background is preferred.
The probation period is three months, and the salary will be discussed in person. The salary after becoming a permanent employee is determined by the personal performance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com