Website Simbisa Brands Zambia Limited
The CCTV Operator or Controller is responsible for conducting surveillance of designated premises using CCTV systems to detect signs of threats and risks and alert stakeholders in a timely manner to protect life, property, and premises. Additionally, operators will take necessary proactive and reactive actions in response to non-procedural occurrences on-site.
- Operates all CCTV equipment, radios, and ancillary equipment to provide proactive and reactive monitoring of CCTV cameras to assist with the detection of theft, and unsafe behaviour and to support the reduction of theft, unrest, or operational disruptions.
- Maintains a close liaison with the Managers and Statisticians on duty and channels operational matters requiring reaction.
- Monitors CCTV cameras and initiates the appropriate response to suspicious activities.
- Monitors guard patrol monitoring systems and alerts shift supervisors on any deviations.
- Performs administration duties relating to a control room environment
- Provides preliminary and background information on incidents.
Qualifications and Skills
- GCE O’Level Certificate
- Advanced Diploma or Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Data science or related field
- To be honest, responsible, reliable, and alert.
- Good observational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including clear speech.
- The ability to deal calmly with unprocedural situations.
- Common sense, curiosity, and a practical approach.
- To be able to keep clear written records.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria to send their applications to [email protected]
Closing date: 7th September, 2022 by 17hrs.