Sino Metals Leach Zambia
Sino Metals Leach Zambia limited, a subsidiary of CNMC group, a
Sino Metals Leach Zambia limited, a subsidiary of CNMC group, a mining Company located in Chambishi Area on the Copperbelt engaged in extraction of copper and other minerals – Producer of: Copper Cathodes and Copper Blisters.
Sino Metals Leach Zambia is inviting applications to fill the vacant position of Accountant in Chambishi on the Copperbelt province of Zambia.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your duties will include but not limited to the following.
- Development, implementation and support the entities objectivity through continual audit of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with company requirements for Accounting Records and standards, Taxation and Asset protection and internal financial controls
- Recording of Financial and business transactions in the accounting software
- Tax management- (VAT Payable/Claim, VAT credibility report, (withholding VAT and Withholding Tax) PAYE, Skill Development and Mineral Royalty)
- Filling of E returns NAPSA and NHIMA
- Assist in Tax Audit processes with ZRA and External Auditors.
- Bank, Payable and receivable reconciliation.
Minimum Education Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Must be a holder of CA Zambia II, ACCA II, CIMA II, Diploma in Accountancy, or any Finance related field.
- Bachelor of Accountancy would be an added advantage.
- A member of ZiCA.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Methodical, honest and integrity.
- Age 25 and above.