Sinohydro Zambia Limited
Sinohydro Zambia Limited is looking for qualified individuals to fill up the vacant positions to be based in Central province Mkushi.
Human Resources Officer (1)
Reporting to: The Manager
As a Human Resources Officer you will be required to:
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/Public Administration
- Must be a member of the ZIHRM
- A minimum of 2 years work experience
Civil Engineer- positions (1)
Reporting to: the project Manager
As a Civil Engineer you will be required to:
- Participate in the development and execution of engineering projects
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Provide statistical reports and data on the engineering project to carefully document the process
- Provide necessary invoicing , purchase needed materials and equipment
- Meeting cost standards by preparing cost –benefit analysis, tracking and reporting expenses
- Resolving engineering problems by collecting and analyzing information researching, modifying engineering techniques, recommending solutions preparing drawings and diagrams
- Visit site, prepare construction drawings and develop samples.
- Provide technical assistant to field staff when needed
Experience and Skills required:
- An Associate’s degree in the relevant Engineering discipline
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Practical experience using CAD software may be required.
- Ability to follow instructions and to collaborate with others.
- Experience in road construction projects.
- A completed apprenticeship or similar experience is recommended.
- 5-7 years of work experience.
- Member of EIZ
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable referees, certified copies of all relevant academic and professional certificates, copy of National Registration Card (NRC) and should be sent to the:
Senior Human Resources Manager
Sinohydro Zambia Limited
Email: [email protected]