Website Curechem Zambia Ltd
JOB TITLE: Site Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that there is enough Water treatment Chemicals.
- Maintaining standards of Health and Safety, Hygiene and Security in the work environment.
- Producing regular Reports and Statistics on a Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis.
- Supervise the Water treatment at KCM Nchanga Smelter, Compressors and Chililabombwe Compressors.
- Ensure correct quantities of chemicals are dosed as prescribed.
- Ensure corrosion rate is monitored and maintained below set limits.
- Ensure 3 months chemical stock at site is available.
- Analyze data generated by lab analysts and circulate the reports to defined recipients
- Ensure correct residual chemicals are maintained in all cooling systems.
- Ensure invoices are raised and make collection follow ups.
- Generate performance reports to the Business Development Manager.
- Site Staff Supervision
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
A) MINIMUM PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- DEGREE IN CHEMICAL, METALLURGICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
B) WORKING EXPERIENCE
- At least two years work experience in water treatment especially in Smelters.
C) PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Supervisory skills
- Good Communication skills
- Team player
- Attention to Detail
Interested and qualified candidates must send their detailed CV and application letters to [email protected] not later than 17th November, 2017. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org