SOS Children’s Villages Zambia
SOS Children’s Villages Zambia is a childcare and development non-governmental organization working in 134 countries. Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for internship under our Sponsorship programme.
Position: Social Work Internship – Lusaka, Kitwe, Livingstone and Chipata
Assignment period: One month (2nd to 31st October, 2017)
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Review files for children under sponsorship programme to collect necessary information
- Sensitise children’s legal guardians on child sponsorship consent
- Ensure all children under sponsorship programme have their consent documents signed
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Reports directly to the National Sponsorship Coordinator
Qualifications and experience
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate.
- 3rd or 4th year student in any social science from a reputable University
- Understanding of child rights issues
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Child friendly
To be considered for the position, apply to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager
SOS Children’s Villages Zambia,
Plot # 23217 / 35,
PHI, Off Police Post Road,
P.O Box 37907,
Closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 20th September, 2017.
You can also email your application letter, curriculum vitae and copies of academic and professional certificates to [email protected] Ensure that you indicate in the subject line of your e-mail/ letter the location you apply for. Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
SOS Children`s Villages Zambia is an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com