SOCIETY FOR FAMILY HEALTH
Better Choices, Healthier Lives
Society for Family Health is recruiting for the position of Driver- SIFPO on a part time basis (35 hours per week) to be based at Head Office for a duration of two months. The Driver will be responsible for performing driving duties, ensuring cleanliness of the vehicle, reporting vehicle faults and assisting passengers in loading and off-loading of goods, packages, luggage etc. Should be able to support stakeholders and staff to enable achieve set/project objectives.
- Perform regular driving duties.
- Maintain a vehicle log book and update it on a daily basis.
- Maintain fueling monitoring sheet.
- Basic motor vehicle maintenance and reporting major faults to the Service Supervisor.
- Download Geotab data daily, report any Geotab faults.
- Ensure cleanliness of the motor-vehicle.
- Assist the sales personnel and other passengers in loading and off-loading goods, packages, luggage etc.
- Ensure reported faults are attended to by Service Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 years driving experience as a driver in a busy organisation.
- Grade 12 Certificate, at least a C Class Driver’s License
Required Technical Skills
- Clean Driving License
- Communication Skills – both oral and written
- Manual Dexterity
- Ability to adhere to given instructions (Rules and Regulations)
- Required PC Skills
- Ability to handle Geotab data. (Vehicle Tracking System)
Required Personal Skills
- Sober-minded and mature disposition
- Honesty and Integrity
- Respectful/ Co-operative
- Team Player
PLEASE EMAIL APPLICATION AND CV TO: [email protected]; Clearly indicate “DRIVER- SIPFO” Closing Date 12th June 2020. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
SFH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression