Society for Family Health
Better Choices, Healthier Lives
Management Information Systems Assistants
Society for Family Health is recruiting for the position of Management Information Systems Assistant (MISA), to be based in Ndola. Reporting to the Research, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, the MISA will be responsible for data collection, data entry and filling. She/he Should be able to support stakeholders and staff to enable achieve set/project objectives.
- Ensure data is collected and entered systematically, timely and accurately.
- Effectively capture data into the official database.
- Conduct data error checks during data entry. To ensure the physical copies tally with the database records
- Report any observed errors to the MIS/ QA, for reconciliation.
- Filing of client records for safe keeping and future reference.
- Keep utmost confidentiality of any Project information.
- Any other data related tasks assigned by management.
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Diploma in Management Information Systems (IMIS), Data Management or Library studies from a reputable institution.
- High proficiency in Databases and MS Office packages especially MS Excel and MS Access.
- Demonstrate excellent data entry skills.
- Ability to organize and manage programme data and maintain Computer systems up to acceptable standards.
- One-year work experience of data entry and processing.
- Excellent report writing, dissemination and presentation skills.
PLEASE EMAIL APPLICATION AND CV TO: [email protected] or send to hard copies to: The Manager -Human Resources, Society for Family Health, Plot No. 549, Ituna Road, and P.O Box 50770, Lusaka. Clearly indicate, “MISA”. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SFH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression
Closing Date: 17th April 2019