The National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) is a statutory body established under the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1998. NIPA now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to join its team of skilled professionals.
Applications are now invited for the following full-time academic and non academic positions:
Respontible for creating, maintaining auditing and improving systems in order to develop solutions that meet the institution’s mission. This includes design, installation, implementation and support of Institution’s software application.
Reporting to: IT Manager
Knowledge and skills requirements:
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Minimum two (2) years post qualification experience in developing and implementing software application in a reputable organization
- Programming experience in C++, Java, PHP, NET, C# and database experience in mySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle is essential
Techncial skills and competency in the following:
- Analyzing user requirements
- Researching, designing and developing software to meet, mission critical needs of the institute
- Evaluating the software and systems that make computers and hardware work
- Testing new programs and fault finding
- Integrating existing software products and creating compatibility between disparate systems
- Creating technical specifications and test plans
- Producing system documentation to met user needs
- Systems maintenance and monitoring
- Team player and able to integrate disparate user requirements into mission critical solutions
- Updating technologies to enhance user needs and experience.
- Continuous Personal Development (CPD).
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applicants should submit written applications in both hard copy and via email attaching their CVs and copies of their Grade 12 Certificates or equivalent, as well as academic and professional qualifications and transcripts of results. The CV must give full personal particulars including full names, place and date of birth, academic and professional qualifications, employment and experience, publications, earliest date of availability and contact details including cell numbers, email address, names and email addresses of two (2) professional referees and one (1) character reference all of whom must be active.
Applications should be addressed to:
National Institute of Public Administration
PO Box 31990
Tel: 260 211 22802-4
Email : [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org