Website SOS Children's Villages Zambia
REQUEST FOR OFFERS
Supply and Delivery of three (03) Double Cab Motor Vehicles
Date: 22nd June 2020
SOS Children’s Villages Zambia has set aside funds to be used towards finance for the supply and delivery of three motor vehicles.
Potential Suppliers (authorized motor vehicle dealers) are now invited to participate in this open tender by following the instructions below;
1) The tender is open to all potential suppliers registered in Zambia and authorized to trade in motor vehicles.
2) The tender is free to participate.
3) Pay attention to selection requirements below.
4) The authorized motor vehicle dealers may propose to supply their locally stocked motor vehicles or import them for ultimate supply to SOS Children’s Village Zambia
5) The selection criteria for the award of contract shall be as follows;
i) Submission of company or business registration
ii) Submission of valid tax clearance certificate
iii) Submission of motor vehicle dealership authorization letter or certificate
iv) Compliance to specification provided below
v) Availability of after-sale service and spare parts (Service Centre)
vi) Routine service financial proposal for the first 12 months or up to 100,000 km mileage (except for accident damage repairs)
vii) Provision of warranty with minimum 12 months
viii) Proof of having supplied similar motor vehicles to a minimum of 3 clients (reference letters of past copies of contracts will be required)
ix) Price duty paid (transportation and vehicle registration inclusive)
x) Delivery period should not exceed 4 weeks from contract award date
xi) SOS Children’s Villages Zambia will offer a 25% advance payment which should be secured against the performance guarantee of the equivalent value to be valid until end of the contract period. The performance guarantee will be issued back to the supplier after successful delivery.
6) Proposal submission should be in HARD COPIES only in a sealed envelope and must be deposited at the front office tender box and signed for by the person submitting (refer to the physical address below).
7) No electronic submission will be allowed.
8) No late submission will be accepted.
9) Due to COVID-19 prevention measures still in-force, no public opening of offers shall take place. Results will be communicated to all bidders after the evaluation process complete. However, submission acknowledgement shall be sent out to all who will submit the offers.
10) No payment shall be made on any part of the supply not satisfactorily performed.
11) SOS Children’s Villages Zambia will have sole right to reject any delivery that will not be satisfactory.
12) Below are the quantities and specification of motor vehicles.
13) Delivery location will be SOS PHI Office in Lusaka
14) Quantity and Specification
1) Double Cab Motor Vehicle x 03 Unit
Engine & Transmission
Engine HP/Kw 150/110 or better
Transmission 6 M/T
Fuel type: Diesel
New style front bumper on the market or better
Standard fender and bumper
Front fog lamps
Turn signals on side mirrors
Side airbags (SRS)
Curtain airbags (SRS)
Mileage start: 0.00
Tyre dimensions 265/65 R17
Seating capacity: 5 people
Spare Tyre and Triangles and wheel Jack
Drive train: 4×4
The tender closing date is Friday 26th June 2020 at 12:00pm
For clarification, please contact the undersigned for guidance.
The National Procurement Officer
SOS Children’s Villages Zambia