Website Mika Hotels Limited
Mika Hotels is one of the fastest growing Indigenous companies.
Job Title : Spa Manager
Place of Work : Mika Spa
Responsible to : General Manager
Scope and General Purpose:
To be responsible for the day-to-day operations of health or beauty spa. To manage the spa’s finances, employees and services. To manage business tasks, as well as working directly with customers providing select spa services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Inform staff of job responsibilities, performance expectations, client service standards, or corporate policies and guidelines.
- Plan or direct spa services and programs.
- Train staff in the use or sale of products, programs, or activities.
- Assess employee performance and suggest ways to improve work.
- Check spa equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Coordinate facility schedules to maximize usage and efficiency.
- Develop staff service or retail goals and guide staff in goal achievement.
- Establish spa budgets and financial goals.
- Keep inventory of products and order new supplies.
- Perform accounting duties, such as recording daily cash flow, banking and generating financial reports.
- Recruit, interview, or hire employees.
- Respond to customer inquiries or complaints.
- Schedule staff or supervise scheduling.
- Verify staff credentials, such as educational and certification requirements.
- Develop or implement marketing strategies.
- Direct facility maintenance or repair.
- Maintain client databases.
- Participate in continuing education classes to maintain current knowledge of industry.
- Schedule guest appointments.
- Sell products, services, or memberships.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Experience Experienced with at least 5 years’ experience in Managing spas
- Qualifications Training or licensure in different types of massage, cosmetology and different types of beauty treatments
- Software MS Office
- Equipment Industry related
- Skills To Organizational skills and possess good team spirit
- Personality Courteous, Polite and Well-spoken
- Ability to work in a work environment that is diverse
- Industry Health and beauty Spas
- Culture Professional, Service Providers
Gender Profile Lady
Age Profile Between 30 and 40 years of age
Terms And Conditions
Employment 2 year contract, renewable.
Location Mika Spa, Mika Convention Center, Lusaka, Zambia
Remuneration Gross pay between K4, 000 to K5, 000.
Other Incentives Medical cover, Meals while on duty as per company policy, Phone airtime and fuel allowance as per company policy.
Send soft copy applications to [email protected] and Hard copies to Mika Convention Center and Mika Lodge. All professional credentials should be attached to the cover letter. Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com