SPARCO ZAMBIA LIMITED
Sparco a payment processing company in Zambia is looking for a Senior Software Engineer. The candidate will collaborate with staff, colleagues, and other stakeholders to review requirements, assess and recommend available options, and implement solutions for project and operational scenarios with varying degrees of complexity. Must be an effective team member. Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Communicate directly with business partners to understand their needs and lead them to solutions.
- Troubleshoot application issues and coordinate solutions with technical teams.
- Carry out integrations with third party entities. For example card processors and mobile wallets.
- Provide solution implementation including systems set-ups developments and integration testing and user training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and Technology, Computer
Engineering, or any other related field is strongly preferred.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in fintech environment working with payment gateways, acquirers, processors, and associations
Skills & Experience;
The ideal candidate should have at least three years experience with;
- working with senior leadership in technology strategy.
- managing software development teams and software development lifecycles
- understanding of Payments Processing Industry
- understanding and execution of organizational goals and objectives
- making decisions regarding resource allocation, personnel required management and vendor management
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of the following technical experience:
- Hands-on coding in at least 2 of the following language Python, NodeJS, PHP or Java.
- Developing web applications in React JS or VueJS.
- Familiarity with modern distributed system architecture such as Microservices and platforms such Google Cloud and AWS.
- At least 1 year experience developing cross platform mobile applications in react native or flutter.
- PCI DSS Requirements and Certification process.