Woodcreek Preparatory School
Woodcreek Preparatory School in Lusaka is seeking dedicated and dynamic professionals to fill the position of Special Education (SEN) Teacher for the 2020 School Year, beginning June 15th, 2020.
Prospective candidates should be Zambian Citizens or hold a Zambian Residence Permit.
Vacancy for Special Education (SEN) Teacher;
- To support students and assist classroom teachers in developing strategies and techniques to address a wide range of learning needs.
- To guide and nurture students using inquiry-based teaching methods and differentiated instructional practices.
- Successful applicants must demonstrate in-depth knowledge, understanding of instructional best practices, organizational ability, initiative and strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus teaching qualification/certification.
- Two to three years experience in Special Education.
Salary & Benefits
- A competitive salary and benefits package will be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful candidates.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should email the following in .pdf file format to the Secretary at [email protected] no later than Wednesday 10th June 2020.
- Letter of application detailing your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in the position at Woodcreek Preparatory School (not exceeding two pages).
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (not exceeding 3 pages).
- Contact details for three references – current addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.
Short listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview at Woodcreek Preparatory School in Lusaka.