Website Specialised Systems Limited
Leading player in Zambia in Healthcare, IT, Tele,OA,CCTV,Power
The ideal candidate must be an Engineer and/or MBA should have 5-7 experience in IT Hardware & Software products sales particularly focusing to sales of Laptops, Desktops, servers and storage Products. Candidates with aggressive selling skills who have experience in selling over $1mn per annum are desired (candidates doing less than $400,000 please need not apply).
- The Candidate should have the ability to , as a Product Specialist analyse needs of the customer and suggest appropriate solutions. This will be a singular important quality.
- Responsible to manage and sell all products and services into their set of accounts. Meeting the operational needs of assigned client segments.Developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients.Managing their respective Principal Account managers.
- Organise Marketing and Account Events
- Achieve growth objectives on the augmented product/services range(Like Telecom, Copiers, CCTV, Access Control, IT Networking being sold to the account with special focus on providing Complete customer solutions
- Responsible for the Growth in Revenue, Gross margins . 80% to be spent on existing accounts and 20% for getting new accounts
- Building and enhancing sales and product certifications with self and team initiatives to partner with Global majors.
- Market share growth, responsible for his/her Account receivables.
- Follow up Deals/Leads from Principals
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics. Ensure 100% compliance on Reporting including weekly, monthly, quarterly and Annual forecasts,management reports and other A/R and misc reports as desired by the management
- Manage the Branch on a day to day basis and ensure service excellence from team members and motivate the team. Organise material, spares that may be required on a day to day basis for various service activities at clients place. Co ordinate with Lusaka/Kitwe team on several value chain activities.
- Responsible for keeping current and new clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Show exceptional leadership, maturity and mentoring skills. The position while focusing on Product specialist functions envelopes the role of a Business/Branch Head.
Kindly note that the advertised positions is a pro active shortlisting measure and actual requirement may come anytime in 2019 with a requirement to join in 30 to 60 days notice. The candidate must have a valid 4 wheeler driving license.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com