Spectrum Credit Limited
We are looking for a highly experienced Senior Tracking Technician with over 5 years of experience in GPS tracking installations, and assisting in the provision of technical support to the entire tracking team.
- Ensure that the installation and concealment of tracking devices are professionally done and approved by the relevant authority.
- Supervise all functions of tracking installations, assigning tasks, assisting in the stock-taking of devices, monitoring supply and requests, recording faults, and implementing corrective actions
- Assist in the management of the technical staff (both field and indoors)
- Be a link between the main/control and the technical stores
- Overseeing the dispatch and distribution of consumables and devices, including the device status in the Control store.
- Assist in undertaking technicians’ complaints and grievances and providing support.
- Assist in submission of daily fitment reports in time as stipulated unless otherwise.
- Device Troubleshooting and advice.
- Planning and organization of fitment procedures and updates if necessary.
- Ensure that the client’s details are correctly captured in the installation form or job cards.
- Commence installation only after internal requisition and installation order are properly recorded and approved.
- Ensure support in completing the client’s information in the database of the control room.
- Test the tracker after installation to confirm functionality.
- Ensure installation areas are properly secured during and after installation.
- Ensure the client signs the post-installation form before handing over the vehicle to ensure that all is well.
- Maintain confidentiality of clients’ information at all times.
Academic and Professional Requirements:
- Full Grade 12 certificate
- Diploma/ Degree in Automobile Engineering (Auto-Electrical Engineering preferably) from a recognized institution.
- At least 5 years of practical work experience in tracking installations on all vehicle types( both Light duty and Heavy duty will be an added advantage)
- Full knowledge and experience in mechanical and electrical diagnosis.
- Valid driving license. (Class C preferably) Over 2 years of driving experience
Competences and Skills
- Technical knowledge.
- Good team player.
- Strong ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literate
- Customer focused
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be able to work with deadlines and hence have good organizational and time management skills.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com