Spectrum Credit Limited
Technical Sales Representative
We are searching for a driven technical sales representative to join our dynamic team. The technical sales representative should have a clear understanding of the components of the products and the ability to demonstrate how they work. Your responsibilities will include establishing the needs of the customer and recommending and demonstrating products.
To be a successful technical sales representative, you should be able to develop an excellent rapport with your existing customers and source new clients. A top-notch technical sales representative should be knowledgeable about competing products and should have the ability to break down technical terminology for non-technical clients.
Technical Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Following up with customers and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Keeping customers informed about new products.
- Compiling proposals and reports related to technical products.
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
- Reporting to management about sales made.
- Updating records of customer communications and contact information.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customers through cold calling.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Present and promote services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of client complaints and problems to maximize satisfaction.
Technical Sales Representative Requirements:
- Grade 12 certificate minimum 5 credits or better
- Minimum qualification of Diploma in any Business-related field of study.
- Prior experience as a Sales Representative.
- A certificate/Diploma in Automobile Engineering from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 2 years of sales or marketing experience.
- Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of how the company products work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
- A valid driver’s license and a willingness to travel extensively.
Competencies and Attributes
- Good team player.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Computer literate.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org