Job Title Retail Supervisor
Reports to Marketing Manager
SPENN is a global Mobile Banking App developed by Blockbonds, a Norwegian Fintech company. Through the SPENN app, everyone can access services such as payments to anyone, anywhere, shop in local stores, e-commerce, saving money and investment capabilities secure, instantly, and free. The SPENN app is completely free to download and use. We believe that everyone should have equal access to banking services. If you share our values, we would love to have you on board our team, and commonly work towards success for our brand!
SPENN is a global mobile Banking App with a vision to give banking access to everyone, regardless of demographical, sociocultural and geographical factors. SPENN currently has a presence in 4 markets in Asia and Africa. We use our own payment solution to pay for all costs within the company.
The Retail Supervisor will lead his team in executing events in an assigned territories through in-store demo activity, guerilla marketing, education forums and product events. The main responsibilities of the role are to increase awareness of the brand and product through constant consumer interaction, product use, and gather user feedback on product or service improvements.
The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented, hands-on individual who can quickly establish relationships and manage a team. He/ She will have a thirst for excellence and have a passion for helping the unbanked and underbanked daily. The candidate should be able to set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision. Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks. Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the marketing manager in developing strategic sales plans that promotes brand awareness and overall brand reach.
- Recruit, train, and coach the SPENN retail team
- Improve the job performance of existing retail team
- Apply KPI driven approach to achieve weekly goals
- Motivate retail team to reach individual goals and encourage staff in their daily work
- Prepare Sales Reports on team member performance and mission-related objectives
- Ensure brand visibility
- Plan and execute sales promotions
- Min of 3 years’ experience and working knowledge of the sales industry
- Leadership experience
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Superior communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer service experience is of advantage
Company Perks & Benefits
- Mandatory government payments
- Paid leaves
- Sufficient equipment
- Great work environment
- Working for a socially good cause
- Growth in global tasks and responsibilities
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to: