Website SPENN Zambia Limited
SPENN is a cost-free, user-friendly mobile banking application powered by Cavmont Bank that enables the user to transfer or request money, buy airtime, pay bills, pay in stores, or get paid instantly with no additional charges.
To give everyone equal financial opportunities through innovative technology.
THE IDEA of SPENN evolved through a vision of giving equal financial opportunities to a population of 2 billion unbanked globally, through a digital representation of fully backed local currencies by utilizing blockchain technology. SPENN has a business model that promotes equal financial opportunities through innovative technology with the purpose of Making the world financially connected by uniting the banked with the unbanked population.
The Trade Marketer will be executing events in assigned territories through in-store demo activity, guerilla marketing, education forums and product events. The main responsibilities of the role are to increase awareness of the brand, brand visibility and product through constant consumer interaction, product use and lead retail channel’s trade marketing strategy development to accomplish defined business objectives throughout product categories.
Main responsibility of the Trade Marketer is to manage and monitor Trade Marketing Investments as well as initiate execution.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the marketing manager in developing strategic sales plans that expand the SPENN agent customer base
- Contribute to organization’s goals plus objectives and enhance market share and sales performance.
- Establish channel strategies along with execute associated plans.
- Prepare trade promotional plan in designated channels with crucial customers.
- Coordinate media placements, public relation programs, host events, food shows and participate in all community events.
- Provide marketing assistance to sales team through answering clients and product inquiries.
- Ensure to travel as required to participate in relevant events and exhibition.
- Prepare trade promotion plans with main customers.
- Coordinate communication of rates, product, and branding pack changes.
- Develop, supervise, and improve procedures to link entire marketing activities with sales team activities.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager, Sales team as well as Customer Service to enhance processes linking corporate brand building activities as well as Product Development activities with Sales activities.
- Coordinates activities associated to organization participation at tradeshows or events.
- Apply KPI driven approach to achieve weekly goals
- Ensure brand visibility for SPENN agents
- Min of 3 years’ experience
- Vast knowledge of the marketing industry
- Ability to travel
- Leadership experience
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Superior communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer service experience is of advantage
Company Perks & Benefits
- Mandatory government payments
- Paid leaves
- Sufficient equipment
- Great work environment
- Working for a socially good cause
- Growth in global tasks and responsibilities
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to: