Star Milling Limited
Star Milling Limited requires the services of a qualified person to fill the position of Electronics / Electrical Technician to be based in Lusaka.
- Responsible for set up, repair, and maintenance of electronic systems and equipment.
- To install and maintain electrical power, communications, lighting, and control systems in domestic houses, businesses and factories.
- Set up electronic systems and devices
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electronic systems and components
- Repair malfunctions in circuitry and other system structures
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in domestic and commercial electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring
- Identify electronic / electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs
Qualification and Requirements:
- College qualification in both electronics and electrical engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ hands-on working experience.
- Knowledge of Grain Milling Equipment is an added advantage
- Experience in reading blueprints and technical drawings
- Experience in installing electronic / electrical panels
- Experience in commercial and residential settings strongly preferred
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements only should apply with their cover letter and CV in a single document. Please send to: [email protected]
Advert will close on 15th June 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.