Stargate Finance Stargate Finance
Stargate Finance Limited is currently looking for candidates for Branch Manager Role for a new branch. The manager is responsible of designing and implementing sales plans that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the area. He will control and monitor sales and business development operations.
The manager is working closely with customers and sales team leading them with sales opportunities. Observes the competition to see what strategies they are using and to stay ahead of the game.
The successful candidates will have skills and experience that meet the following requirements:
- Ensure that quality loans are disbursed, a quality portfolio is developed and maintained
- Chairs the Branch Credit Committee and participates in evaluating, approving, or rejecting loans according to the level of discretion;
- Coordinates on growth areas and projections for disbursements.
- Plans and controls the liquidity of the branch.
- Recruite and train sales agents to develop a productive team with excellent product knowledge.
- Ensures the installment and operation of financial accounting system, production of financial analysis and reports, follows up cash flow.
- Ensures that the targets agreed with the management are reached.
- Supporting, coaching, and mentoring team members to ensure that the quality of work produced by team members follows the company standards and procedures, and legislation always.
- Plans personnel capacity, selecting new staff, evaluating existing staff in accordance with management decisions.
- Supervises economical use of material resources of the branch.
- Undertakes annual performance appraisals and staff development plans;
- Develops the branch business plan and annual work plans on the projected targets and required resources.
- Implements policies, procedures and internal controls at the branch offices.
- Decides on all operational & financial issues within the framework of existing regulations and management decisions.
- Performs independent balancing of all records.
- Works with other management members of the company, ensures efficient flow of information inquiries required by different Department from Head Office.
- Prepares and submits periodic overall performance and financial reports as specifically determined.
- Promotes loans, and any other services provided by the Branch.
- Plans and initiates promotional measures within the target markets of the branch.
- Implements a customer driven branch approach.
- University Degree/Diploma in Economics/Accounting/Business Administration/Management/Banking/Marketing or related social sciences and business fields
- Related work experience of 4 years for degree and 6 years for diploma.
- 3 years of experience in a reputable Microfinance organization.
- Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of rectitude.
- Able to plan and manage finances, including a basic understanding of accounting.
- Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach.
- Very good communication and marketing skills.
NB: Only those that qualify will be shortlisted
Send your application with subject line “Branch manager” to [email protected] not later than 20th May 2023.