ME Long Teng Grinding Media Zambia LTD
ME Longteng is a leading manufacturer of high quality grinding media balls for the worldwide mining industry. It is a joint venture between ME Elecmetal (a world-renowned supplier of milling solutions from Santiago Chile) and Long Teng Special Steel Co., Ltd (a premium steel products manufacturer based in Jiangsu China). The Company is currently in the process of establishing its subsidiary in Zambia and constructing a world-class forged steel grinding media production plant in Kalumbila in North Western Province of Zambia. The plant is expected to be commissioned in the first quarter of 2018. The company is now looking to recruit the following position to be based in Kalumbila in 2018;
Reporting to the Production Manager, the statistician is responsible for ERP input of production report forms, attendance statistics and energy input. The main responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- ERP system audit and input.
- Collecting and organizing the energy data of office, plant and analyze the cost.
- Downtime and content statistics.
- Preparing and distributing meeting minutes of the production department.
- Assisting the production manager in collecting and sorting out data of index.
- Reporting the summary of raw material consumption.
To be considered for this role, you must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in statistics or related fields with good communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in MS office and ERP system a must.
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.