Builders Warehouse International (Z) Limited
Market Leader in Home Improvement and Building Material
Functions and Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain all required operational standards as well as company policies and procedures in the store.
- Ensure market awareness by doing ongoing analysis of market trends, competitors and customer’s needs and initiate action arising out of the analysis.
- Drive customer service excellence throughout the store.
- Manage people by reflecting the company vision and values in your leadership practices.
- Manage performance to meet operational and financial objectives.
- Achieve budgets and targets for the store through proactive management.
- Development of a store strategy in alignment to company strategy
- Achieve financial targets
- Create and maintain a high energy, customer-centric and service-oriented climate
- Grow Market share within the market that the business operates in
- Management of business risk and compliance
- Must be a Zambian citizen
- Grade 12 Certificate a must
- Relevant tertiary qualification would be an advantage
- Minimum 5 -10 years management experience in a related environment
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven ability to lead and supervise
- Strong adherence to principles and values
- Proven ability to make decisions and initiate action
- Planning and organising skills
- Proven ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations
- Proven ability to cope with pressure and setbacks
- Proven track record in achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Strong entrepreneurial and commercial orientation
If interested please send your CV only to [email protected] Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
Closing date for all application is 30th September 2017. Only shortlisted candidate will be communicated to.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com