Website Yalelo Limited
Zambia's #1 fish!
Yalelo is seeking highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working Retail Store Team Players with a passion for customer service to land with impact in the following roles:
Store Supervisor (Chipata)
At Yalelo, we work in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and proactive initiative is critical to the success of the business.
The Right-Fit candidate will:
- Provide superior customer service
- Be actively involved in store operations from stock receipt to stock control to housekeeping to customer experience management
- Bear responsibility for the safe-keeping of company assets
- Provide custodianship of the cold supply chain for our highly perishable product
- Maintain accountability for result achievement
- Ensure HSE guidelines are adhered to, ensuring the safety of customers, staff and visitors to the outlet
- Merchandise stock
- Communicate all promotional material and keep all branding to high quality
- 18+ months’ work experience (preferably in a structured environment)
- Physically fit and able to carry weights in excess of 20kgs
- Ability to meet and exceed set goals
- Computer literate with experience of POS terminals (preferred)
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Welcoming, and, responsive to customer needs
- Analysing sales, customer relations and forecasting market demand
OPEN TO CANDIDATES BASED IN CHIPATA ONLY!
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
If you’re the one, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!! Only email applications will be accepted. Apply with your CV and application letter (only) to [email protected] lease ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIVING EMAIL APPLICATIONS IS MONDAY 16 APRIL 2018.