Website DENYS Engineers and Contractors BV
Denys Engineers and Contractors is a private registered company that has been engaged by Millennium Challenge Account Zambia (MCA-Zambia) to undertake a Government project that intends to support the Lusaka Water Supply, Sanitation and Drainage Project. The project involves the execution of the Core Water Supply Network and Backbone Rehabilitation in Lusaka (CP 1 & 2) in conjunction with Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company.
Denys Engineers and Contractors is looking for a Stores Keeper. See the details below:
- Check inventory records for accuracy.
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in inventory.
- Receive materials into the stores after checking them with the contents of the Good.
- Store the materials in the allotted places.
- Maintain proper record of receipt, issue and balance of all items of materials.
- Employ location coding and stores coding for easy identification of every item of stores.
- Maintain the Stores department in a tidy manner.
- Protect material from losses due to fire, theft, evaporation, obsolescence etc.,
- Issue stores, against proper authorization, in right quantity of right specification, and at the right time .
- Ensure that the stock neither exceed the maximum level nor go below the minimum level at any point of time.
- Prevent unauthorized persons entering into the stores.
- Co-ordinate the work of staff in the stores department.
- Periodic comparison of bin card balances with physical quantities in the bins
- Advise management of obsolete and slow moving stocks.
- Carry out other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Book Keeping.
- Inventory Management.
- Data entry, analysis and management.
- People management.
- Time Management.
- Administratively strong.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite (excel, word etc).
- Reliable, Team player, self-starter and self-supervisor.
- Member of Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply.
- Technical Knowledge of Construction industry
Qualifications: Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent.
Total work experience: 3-5 years of corporate experience
Similar work experience: 3 years
Send your applications to [email protected]
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.