SUN SHARE INVESTMENT LIMITED
We are looking for a creative individual to join our team as an Architectural Designer. The responsibilities of the Architectural Designer include meeting with clients, creating drawings, designs, and layouts, and complying with industry regulations.
- To be successful as an Architectural Designer, you should have excellent technical skills and be proficient in computer-aided design (CAD) software. You should possess excellent communication and customer service skills, and should have the creativity to shape innovative, unique design.
Architectural Designer Responsibilitie
- Meeting with clients to discuss the design requirements for new constructions, alterations, or repairs
- Gathering the necessary measurements, dimensions, and other routine calculations for design layouts
- Providing clients with suitable design recommendations based on factors such as budget, the building site, and recent trends
- Using CAD software and manual drawing techniques to produce architectural plans for management and client approval
- Reworking and modifying designs based on comments and reviews from management and clients
- Providing management with estimates on cost, time, machinery, construction, and other specifications
- Interacting with other Architects and Designers to exchange ideas and provide support
- Ensuring all vital information and documentation is recorded and maintained
- Conducting research and attending workshops and conferences to remain up-to-date with the latest design trends
- Ensuring that all layouts and blueprints are compliant with industry codes and legal standards
Architectural Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture.
- A portfolio of completed designs.
- Excellent technical skills, particularly with CAD software.
- Strong creative design and time management skills.
- Good customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good maths skills.
Send your updated CV to [email protected]